Stampede Slot Online from BetSoft

Play for real
Play for real money
Rating: 9.9/10

Slot details

Jackpot Game
Release Date
Slot lines
scatter symbol
Slot reels
Max. Win
Wild symbol
Min. bet
Symbol Stacked
Casino slot types
Slot theme
Nature, Safari
Max. bet
bonus game

Similar slots

Where to Play Stampede

Stampede Slot on the internet from BetSoft is a superb sport offering arranged among the regal African hillsides. The images and soundtrack draw gamers in because they envision themselves on firefox while awaiting the Big five to wander across the street.

You will find elephants, leopards, giraffes, spiders, eagles, in addition to gazelles ready to show away from their wonders on your fishing reels. A solid wood pallet outdoors and spread tree comes with them. The particular elephant can be your most valuable mark and can collection on the fishing reels to arbitrarily give you six hundred extra gold coins.

Typically the Betsoft Stampede slot possesses a medium difference, so you contain regular smaller wins inside the base video game. It’s a 5-reel, 3 series, and you, 024 payline video position with an RTP of 96. 26%. Typically the slot’s min/max betting dimensions are 1 to five, with endroit sizes involving 0. 02 and 1 ) 00. The sport is maximized for portable use.

Bonus features

Game symbols

Stampede has each of the bonus characteristics you’ve visit love in your reels. You might have wooden pallet wilds in addition to tree scatters to increase your own odds of a fantastic combination. Together with the medium difference, players can regularly see them both on their particular reels. This keeps the overall game entertaining, encouraging you to enjoy longer.

The biggest animal within the African rose bush is also your own highest worth symbol. In case you land a few elephants, it is well worth your time out the 600 gold coin bonus immediately.

Bonus rounds & Free Spins

Typically the tree scatters trigger free rounds when you territory 3 or maybe more on virtually any reel, along with the more an individual land, a lot more free spins you obtain.

  • 3x scatters sama dengan 8 free rounds + 85 coins
  • 4x scatters sama dengan 12 free rounds + four hundred coins
  • 5x scatters sama dengan 20 free rounds + 700 coins

Typically the African motion kicks inside when you area a rough outdoors during your free rounds, as each and every wild has contributed a two times or multiplier, and you merely have 2 or maybe more to start showing in the ones winning combos.

Paytables And Winning Combinations

Slots Symbols

Enter your line bet amount:
Slots Symbols
Icon Symbol 2 Symbols 3 Symbols 4 Symbols 5 Symbols
Scatter x2 x10 x20
Elephant x0.25 x1.25 x2.5 x7.5
Cheetah x1.25 x2.5 x3.75
Eagle x1.25 x2.5 x3.75
Zebra x0.5 x2 x3
Giraffe x0.5 x2 x3
Roe x0.25 x1.25 x2.5
Ace x0.25 x1.25 x2.5
King x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
Queen x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
Jack x0.12 x0.5 x2.5
10 x0.05 x0.12 x0.25 x2.5

Stampede Hits & Misses

  • Pros

  • Superb theme and graphics
  • Autoplay feature for about 100 computerized spins
  • Mobile-friendly
  • Wilds & scatters for enhanced winning blends
  • Cons

  • Low quality players could possibly be out of the video game quickly as a result of volatility
  • No Progressive Jackpot


This specific African Stampede slot machine will help keep you kept entertained with its attractive images and even regular earning combos. Typically the slot designer loaded the sport with benefit features that will make for an interesting gameplay knowledge, yet it may user-friendly adequate for rookies to enjoy.


🎰 Can I play Stampede for free?

If you need to play pertaining to real money, you need to sign up to an internet casino create a deposit. You may also play the particular demo version free of charge, but remember that it can be not real cash you’re having fun with.

🎰 What is the most effective symbol inside Stampede?

The particular majestic hippo is the most beneficial symbol within Stampede Betsoft, and if a person land a few, it pays away 600 money.

🎰 What is the go back to player (RTP) rate associated with Stampede?

The particular RTP is definitely 95. 26%, leaving the home with a four. 74% advantage. In layman’s terms, this means customers settle $95. 21 for every $100 played in the long term.

🎰 Can I receive real cash awards in Stampede?

Of course, if you produce a real money put in at your much-loved online casino, you may withdraw your current winnings following the game.

🎰 Does the Stampede Slot have got a jackpot?

It will not have a modern jackpot, you could bag the max succeed of up to two, 847x your own total risk.